Monday, September 10, 2012

WHERE IS LOVE? (A Personal Reflection)

All of my life, I offer it to my family. Yet, they still don't appreciate everything I've done for them. I am so tired! If I could just stop breathing. I feel so alone. 

Now I know why I am so desperate when it comes to love. It's because no one, even in my family, I have felt to be loved. 

So, I am so sorry for the people whom I brought disturbance in their lives especially to that one whom I shared my love with even for a short period of time. All I want is for you to love me too. 

That's all. 

But, life's like that. You can't please everyone. 

All I have to do is to keep on loving those people dear to me. After all, life is all about giving so much love even if you have not felt being loved in return. 

Life really is unfair, yes. But, you are the one responsible in make it fair. 

I will just live my life to the fullest and wait for that time that Love will finally get me. 

Remember, GOD is LOVE.

1 comment: