Sunday, March 25, 2012

MY SHOOTING STAR (A Poem)


It’s been so long when we first met
At first, I thought you’ll never be my friend
You seemed to me
Like a star that can’t be reach.

But as time went by
As we knew each other so deeply
I realized that you are a shooting star
That God sent in Earth to be one of my loved ones.

We’ve been friends
Sharing the memories we had
Laughing together as one
As if it’s the last that we ever had.

We’ve been together
Through our ups and downs
I was with you
And you’re always on my side.

In times of trouble
You held me up
In times of sorrow
You hugged me hard.

In times of weakness
You were my strength
In times of hardships
You give me courage.

Having a friend like you
Is such a wonderful way
God had shown me
His own grandeur.

You are my sun
That brightens up my life
You are my moon
That brings light in the dark.

I can’t imagine
Life without you
My life might like be
As dark as a crow.

No one can ever stop me
From loving you so dearly
For you are my little sister
That I’ll protect from all kinds of evil.

When times get rough
And you feel like giving up
Always put in your mind
These sweet loving words I’ll promise you:

People may come
People may go
But I assure you
I am always here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment